- Created on 27 January 2016
Kindergarten registration for the 2016-2017 school year will take place at each of the following schools from Monday, February 1, 2016 through Friday, February 12, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during each school day:
- Created on 13 January 2016
1. Winkler Elementary School Presentation
- Principal Barbara Neufeld, along with teachers Ashly Dyck, Sarah Hawley, Mary-Anna Aaldyk-Doerksen, Laura Unger, Alwin Friesen, and Cindy Kalansky presented an overview of the Winkler Elementary School Plan.
- Created on 07 January 2016
On January 5, 2016, the Minister of Education announced an increase of 2.55% or $32.5M in provincial funding for public Education in the 2016/17 school year.
- Created on 09 December 2015
1. GVSD Board To Invite Education Minister Allum To Discuss New School Request • To further discuss GVSD’s Five Year Capital Plan request for a new K-8 school, the Board will invite Minister James Allum to the division.
- Created on 08 December 2015
The students at Border Valley School decided to support the Winkler Cheerboard this Christmas, and the outcome was far above and beyond what was originally planned. The school set a goal initially to collect 400 cans.
- Created on 07 December 2015
If you have noticed some of the floral arrangements that beautify the City of Winkler, particularly the large ones on Highway 32, you've seen some of the handiwork of the students in the high school Horticulture and Landscaping Program.