1. NPC Transitions Committee
- The committee is in the process of reviewing the feedback from the various meetings held with students, staff, advisory councils and the community regarding catchment options for GVC and NPC. Next meeting will be held on May 31 @ 7:00 am.
2. Plum Coulee Busing Public Meeting Report
- Meeting with parents was held on May 10 to discuss proposed busing changes that will take effect September 2012.
- Additional buses have been assigned to Plum Coulee to address the length of time students are on the bus and the overall length of the school day.
3. Staffing Update
- To date 60 positions have been posted for the 2012-2013 school year, with 50 of the positions having been filled.
- The majority of the positions have been term as opposed to permanent.