1. Trustee Professional Growth
· Trustees continue their professional growth with the book, "Leadership for Student Learning".
· The current focus had to do with connecting with the community. Trustees discussed such issues as appropriate ways to involve the community and parents, clarifying community expectations, and engaging parents in their child's education.
2. Sustainability: Educating for ACTion Conference
· A team of 12 people from the division, consisting of students, teachers, principals, senior administration and trustees, attended a conference on sustainability.
· A brief report was presented that highlighted some of the sessions that people attended and the importance of environmental issues in today's world.