1. Prairie Dale School Presentation • Principal David Hoeppner and teacher Anny Froese, accompanied by numerous staff members, shared the importance of building relationships
1. Board Re-organization 2015-2016 • Board Chair – Laurie Dyck • Vice Chair – Sam Berg • Education Committee – Garry Bueckert (chair); John Klassen; Laurie Dyck • Finance Committee – Leah Klassen (chair); Brenda Willey; June Letkeman • Operations Committee – Sam Berg (chair); Tash Olfert; David Wallace
1. Northlands Parkway Collegiate Presentation • Principal Tammy Macdonald, along with Vice Principal Jeff Osinski and Resource Teacher Mandy Friesen provided an overview of how students are supported at Northlands Parkway Collegiate. • The vision is to have all learners in regular courses with appropriate supports. • Teachers, along with an assigned
1. JR Walkof School Presentation • Principal Larry Schroeder was joined by teachers Margaret Bergen, Cyndie Wiebe, and Allison MacKinnon-Seymour and School Liaison Worker Linda Hiebert to present an overview of the JR Walkof Storytime/Pre-School Initiative.
1. Parkland School Presentation • Principal Jennifer Loewen was joined by Vice Principal Linda Dyck, Resource Teacher Joanne Derksen and Kindergarten Teacher June Kehler to