1. Winkler Elementary School Presentation • Principal Barbara Neufeld, along with teacher Cindy Hamilton provided an update on the Winkler Elementary School plan goals – literacy
1. Industrial Arts Program Expansion - GVC
• Trustees approved a request from GVC, subject to budget approval during the annual budget process, to expand the current industrial arts course offerings by accessing the wood shop at GVCTEC.
1. Border Valley School Presentation
Principal Renae Hildebrand, along with teachers Esther Zacharias and Patrick Doerksen, and students Alexis Fehr and Brianna Dyck, provided highlights of several initiatives on the Border Valley School plan.
1. Prairie Dale School Presentation
Principal David Hoeppner, along with teachers Anny Froese, Vern Wall and Jacqui Kusnick provided an overview of the professional learning communities at work in Prairie Dale School.
1. Additional Bus Route
Due to an increase in the number of students living in the northwest corner of Winkler, the board approved an additional bus route to transport students to the respective schools.