The PDF Teacher Application document can be downloaded, filled in and saved. Note: Firefox and Microsoft Edge users will need to download the application PDF first before completing it, while Internet Explorer and Google Chrome users will be able to complete the form within the browser.
1. Right-click on the file link and select Save target as... (Internet Explorer & Edge) or Save link as... (Google Chrome) Save Link As... (Firefox)
2. Save the file.
3. Fill in the application form and re-save it.
Applicants using Google Chrome may encounter issues when saving their completed application form. If this is the case, it is recommended that applicants use the Print to PDF option for saving the completed PDF document:
1. After completing the application form, click on the Printer icon in the top right corner of the browser window.
2. Change your printer destination to be a Save or Print to PDF option.
3. Click on Save and save the file.